Peer Review Process
- The corresponding author will receive a unique ID on successful submission of the manuscript.
- The first screening of the manuscripts will be done by our editorial board members; if the remarks are not favorable the comments will be communicated to the concerned corresponding author. This first screening also includes plagiarism check of the manuscript. Our board does not interfere in the double-blind peer-review process of the manuscripts.
- The accepted manuscript, in the first screening, will be processed for double blind peer-review in which the mark of identity of the author(s) will be kept secret. All reviews are done by experts in the field.
- We expect the review report of one manuscript in maximum three months. The status of review report (rejection, major revision, minor revision, publication in its current form.) will be communicated to the corresponding author(s); the identity of all the reviewers will not be disclosed at any stage.
- The contributors can withdraw their manuscript if they do not receive any response regarding the status of manuscript on three months of the submission.
- When the work is ready for publication, they will be sent to the publishing team for final editing, proof reading and publication.
Our Peer Review Process is mentioned below: